To place an order*:
• Log into your account. If you have not previously set up an account, create one.
• Click in the Event Date box to add event, date, time and guest count.
• Set delivery location. To avoid a delivery fee, orders can be picked up.
• Choose items to order in the "Browse Menus" section in the left column.
• Make special notes in the text boxes on the menu page, if needed.
• When order is complete, proceed to checkout, complete billing information and submit your order.
• You will receive a confirmation email.
To ensure the best quality food and service possible:
• Make arrangements a week or more in advance.
• Plan for serving the food. Service utensils and supplies (plates, napkins, etc) can be ordered online.
• Plan for food delivery (room unlocked 15 minutes prior to delivery time, set up space available for your order).
• To avoid a delivery fee, orders can be picked up from designated pick up locations across campus. (Reusable equipment can be returned to these designated locations.)
• For last minute planning.
• To add event service to your event.
• To add an item to your event that is not listed online.
• For food for events at Commons.
• If you have special diet or allergy concerns.
*Online orders from CateringMadeEasy are not available for events at Commons.